Aligning leaders and the organization for strategic advantage
The degree of “fit” between the business strategy and core elements of the organization, including leadership, is a key determinant of business success.
- Organization and leadership assessment
- Vision and strategy development
- Leadership team alignment
- Organization design
Shifting thinking and action to produce greater impact
Behavior change happens when we move beyond actions to the patterns of thinking that impact our results. This allows leaders to dramatically improve the effectiveness of collaboration.
- High performance team development
- Organization culture change
- Adaptive leadership development
- Value-accelerating collaboration
Increasing capability to effectively lead and sustain change
Highly effective organizations are masterful at designing and implementing large-scale change initiatives in ways that produce lasting results.
- Transformation roadmap development
- Executive coaching to lead change
- Communication and engagement strategy
- Implementation of large-scale change